Imaging Endpoints (IE) is an imaging research and core laboratory that provides imaging CRO services to evaluate drug and device efficacy. We specialize in providing the industry’s leading radiology expertise and most advanced technologies through exquisite service.
• LOCATIONS: Imaging Endpoints is based in Scottsdale, AZ, with offices in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA; Hyderabad, India; and Leiden, Netherlands; as well as new offices opening soon in Basel, Switzerland; and Shanghai, China.
• AFFILIATES: We are an affiliate of HonorHealth, one of the largest healthcare systems nationally. We are also an affiliate of Scottsdale Medical Imaging, Ltd., part of the largest private radiology group in the US.
• DEEP SCIENCE: Our Medical and Scientific Affairs Team includes world-class leaders in imaging science. Over 50 publications in leading journals have established us as a technology leader. IE’s experience spans hundreds of successful studies across all phases of development, including the most complex and high-profile Phase 3 trials in the industry.
• EXPERT READERS: Our team includes over 100 physician readers comprised of 40 in-house radiologists and academically based expert radiologists, oncologists, surgeons and other physicians in the US.
• GLOBAL SERVICES: We are one of the largest global imaging CROs in oncology. We receive/read scans in real-time from hundreds of imaging sites in over 35 countries.
• SETTING NEW QUALITY STANDARDS: Our imaging Quality Management System (iQMS) is designed to exceed industry standards. All inspections by FDA and EMEA have resulted in zero observations, clearly demonstrating our leadership in quality.
• EXCEPTIONAL STABILITY: IE has experienced a decade of high growth with no ownership change or executive leadership change in over five years.
oncology, neurology, musculoskeletal