Molteni Farmaceutici was created in 1892 and started its manufacturing activity at the Molteni Pharmacy laboratory located in the historic center of Florence.
In the same year was published the first Italian Official Pharmacopoeia.
At the beginning of 1900 Molteni was already an important Company with a factory specialized in manufacturing injectables covered by its own patent. Nowadays Molteni Farmaceutici owns a vast area territory of about 10000 sq meters just few kilometres out the city center, in direction of the Statal way to Pisa.
Here is based the main Company with its Head Quarter, the Research & Development Dept., the Italian and International Marketing Divisions and the medical laboratories. The actual production of Molteni Farmaceutici concerns injectables vials and capsules, syrups, gels and tablets.
Molteni Farmaceutici can count on well trained personnel and on an high-tech production system which guarantees excellent volumes and quality level.
An high technological asset aimed is the recent sterile manufacturing department used for the aseptic injectable solutions. Molteni elevated production standard and the excellent products’ list allowed the Company to be highly competitive in the Italian market and gave it the chance to take advantage of the markets globalization, operating directly o via co-operation agreement with prestigious International Companies.
At the beginning of the new millennium, Molteni is involved in researches of eminent level counting on its own Unit and prestigious University Centers co-operations.
Outlook, Google Analytics, Microsoft-IIS, JQuery 1.11.1, Mobile Friendly, Google Font API, reCAPTCHA, ASP.NET